Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me


Well, as of November 18, I am now officially one year older. I had a really fun birthday. Brad and the kids made me a strawberry cake - just like the kind I always chose as a kid. The girls were a big help; Erik was a bit of a nuisance. I got to open gifts, which is always fun. Then Nathan signed us in to Disneyland after school. It was a great day for that. It was a Tuesday, so the park was pretty dead. We rode on alot of rides and had a fabulous day. The Saturday before my birthday, Brad even took me to the ballet. I couldn't have asked for more. You know, I thought I'd be a little more weirded out more about being 31. I guess it wasn't so bad because I have now had a full year to resolve myself to being in my 30s. I have a feeling that my 30s will be wonderful and that some of the best times are coming up.

No comments: